Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephan Ariyan has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
- Mouth Cancer
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Breast Cancer
- Lower Jaw Bone Cancer (Mandibular Neoplasm)
- Laser Resurfacing
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hair Restoration
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Skin Cancer
- Bone Transplantation
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Throat Cancer (Pharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
- New York Medical College
Yale University School Of Medicine
Dr. Stephan Ariyan accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Stephan Ariyan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Branford, CT.