Dr. Stephan G Burgeson Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Stephan G Burgeson?

Condescending; Arrogant; Inaccurate

After two years of meeting with Dr's in hopes of finding an accurate diagnosis, I met with Dr. Burgeson. I can honestly say he was by far the rudest doctor I had ever met. He was extremely condescending to me in person and in his dictation. He was so cruel, I walked away from Woodwinds altogether. One week after this appointment, I met with an amazing Neurologist at Noran Neurological Clinic - Dr. Michael Sethna - who performed orthostatics on me, found a significant abnormality, which lead to extensive testing at Mayo Clinic and a diagnosis of POTS. Not only was Dr. Burgeson unbelievably cruel, his arrogance was astounding. He was incredibly wrong, besides. I did call him, after I was diagnosed with POTS, and we did have a nice talk. During this conversation, he was professional, and did apologize. That would be very hard for anyone to do; for that reason, even though I deem it appropriate to warn others, I do have respect for the way that he handled the situation afterwards, and deem it necessary to share that story as well.

COPD

Dr. Stephan G Burgeson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Paul, MN.