Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Stephan S Corder has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Stephan S Corder has the following 6 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Stephan S Corder has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 7
When I called to make a new patient appt I did get one quickly but thats the only good thing I can say about Dr Corder's office. When I called about scheduling an appt they never asked what I wanted to be seen for. When I arrived I filled out my paperwork and waited about a half hour to be seen. When taken back to the I guess what would be his examine room/office they didnt even take my temperature or blood pressure and at every Dr appt I have ever had they do that. After what seemed to be about 2 minutes Dr Corder finally acknowledged I was in the room. Basically I felt like my appt was just a nuisance to him and he wasnt really interested in helping me. I would not recommend him to anyone.
Dr. Corder is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Stephan S Corder accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Locations & DirectionsStephan Scott Corder Md, 1302 S Main St Ste 10, Ottawa, KS
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stephan S Corder, MD - General Practice in Ottawa, KS, in this video.
Dr. Stephan S Corder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ottawa, KS.