Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephan B Hosmer
Dr. Stephan B Hosmer, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Voorhees, NJ. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Hosmer is affiliated with Kennedy Health System Cherry Hill Campus, Virtua Voorhees Hospital and Virtua West Jersey Hospital Marlton. Dr. Hosmer has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephan B Hosmer has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Child Birth
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Genital Warts
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pap Smear
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
Showing 5 of 11
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Hosmer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Stephan B Hosmer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsStephan B Hosmer Do, 1000 White Horse Rd Ste 502, Voorhees, NJ
Dr. Stephan B Hosmer is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Voorhees, NJ.