Dr. Stephan Oosterman Is this you?

Retired FNP and current patient of his

Posted on April 21st, 2011

I had worked with him previously. Chose him because of his ability to LISTEN and his scholarly approach to medical problems. Have been at this clinic since 2004. The clinic is much more efficient than it used to be. I wouldn't trade him for anything! Besides, he is a DO and that is a big plus to me.

Posted on February 7th, 2011

Dr. O is the best!

Dr. O Is the best!!!

Posted on May 6th, 2009

I was pleasantly surprised with the level of care given to me by Dr. O. and the staff at the Lila Street office. After 1 visit, I was sold.I sincerely hope that my insurance will allow me to keep him as my PCP.

Posted on September 26th, 2014