Dr. Stephan A Shivvers Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Stephan A Shivvers?

Great Doctor!

All my visit to see Dr. Shivvers went very, very well. I was seeing him because of my many fibroid. He was always personable and thoughtful in his answers to my questions. There came a point in my pregnancy when my platelets began to drop. My gyn sent me to an Oncologist for steroids to get the numbers back up. After several trys and higher dosages of steroids I asked my gyn could I please go see doctor Shivvers. He listened to my story, asked me a few questions and said you've been misdiagnosed. He told me the problem and said my platelets would continue to drop until they reach 70 and then they would stop. That's exactly what happened. Now, I'm pregnant again and he's my go-to doctor for real answers.

Love his personality very kind and patience