Dr. Stephan M Simonian Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Stephan M Simonian?

Discusted

Dr. S. Simonian, educated in Iran, what can you expect? My niece had an appointment with him to decide a case that she is bateling for years, and have the right to bring her own psychiatrist for support since she s so fragil mentally and physically, and what do you think he said " NO" such a low self esteem. Dr. Grow up

avoid

Horrible staff and horrible doctor, they do not care they wasted my time and didn't give my meds!!!

Does not spend enough time with patient

Dr Simonian gave a first assessment in less than 15 minutes. I find that to be impossible. He practically fell asleep at his desk. He was given psych reports and evaluations that he never read. I would not recommend seeing this doctor unless you just want drugs. He can do that.

Best Doctor

Dr Simonian is a down to earth Doctor. If you are serious about getting well he can help you. I have experienced various doctors in my life and believe he is one of the best psychiatrist. The staff is pleasant and very helpful !

Patient

I would definitely refer Dr. Simonian to all of my friends! He made me feel extremely comfortable, very professional and showed urgency towards helping me. He and his staff are great!

Dr. Stephan M Simonian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendale, CA.