3.0

Have you seen Dr Stephane Garcia?

Dr. Garcia has treated my mother for several years. He was kind, and really seemed to listen to my input, which was nice and comforting. Through the years, I would tell him about her problems with walking, balance, speech, etc. and he said it was due to her age and that she was "fine". Fine. It is several years later and my mom is now being treated for Parkinson's after a good doctor noticed that she wasn't "fine". Medication hasn't really helped her because she is so late in being diagnosed. Dr Garcia really dropped the ball here and it's my mother who has to suffer. He had her visiting him every three months for follow ups to say she was "fine" and it took her new doctor one visit to detect that something was wrong. I still can't believe we wasted our time there, often sitting there for 2 hours! If you want someone to tell you you are "fine", go see Dr. Garcia. If you want a knowledgeable doctor who will actually help you, look elsewhere.

Dishonest, trys to bank off of follow up office visits. Seems to be in it for the money not for the better of an individual.

Dissatisfied Patient

It's tough to rate a doctor who could clearly care less about you, but here we go. He never returned calls or followed-up as promised. Expect endless waiting in the waiting room - he is always running late, and it's not because he was thorough or patient, at least not with me. I gave him 4 or 5 visits for some inkling that he was the right guy for me, but there's only so much I can take of feeling like cattle. Jeers.

Avoid Santa Monica Bay Physicians if you value your time

Dr. Garcia is a decent doctor, but the clinic is ridiculous when it comes to wait times. No matter what time of day I've had appointments -- event within the first hour of business -- I've waited at minimum 45 minutes, at most 1 1/2 hours -- and that's just to get into a waiting room! Once in, an hour can pass. They have too many clients and a pathetic scheduling system. Not worth the co-pay!!

Looking for a different doctor

Over the years several illnesses have been misdiagnosed. Some have caused unnecessary surgeries and possibly some harm to my liver. I'm looking for a new doctor.

Dr Stephane Garcia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Monica, CA.