Dr. Stephane Mulligan Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Stephane Mulligan?

He had terrible bedside manors and I felt he didn't really care about my welfare.

Great surgeon

Yay! Miracle worker of a surgeon!

Amazing, Steadfast Doctor

This doctor is 'tha bomb dot com'. He really is. Dr. Mulligan pieced me back together when I had a gruesome break- I was terrified and freaking out. Not only did Dr. Mulligan put me at ease with his friendly manner - but I also calmed down and knew I was in the right hands when it was apparent that he knew what he was doing - he's very observant, and yet succinct, and to-the-point. He made bone surgery seem like a piece of cake; so even when I was sitting there with a bad break, swelling, and a dislocation - listening to him helped me stop panicking. I had my surgery done, and it was beautiful work that other doctors have since complimented. One of the most awesome doctors that I have ever met in my life - right there in Plattsburgh, NY. Consider yourself very lucky if you get him as your doctor and /or surgeon.

Dr. Stephane Mulligan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plattsburgh, NY.