Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephani J Amstadter has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Stephani J Amstadter has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 21
Dr. Amstadter is the worst Doctor that I have ever met!!! She is so rude and mean to her medical assistants and staff!!! She had a brand new nurse name Monica and was the sweetest ever! That Assistant made the visit amazing until Dr Amstadter come in to the room. Dr Amstadter NEVER listens to her patients which I believe can seriously cause injury and it puts the patients health at risk..
This Dr. Amstadter is the worst Doctor that I have ever seen she is evil and yells at her staff, she completely disregards her patients with serious injuries and puts the patients health at risk.. I wouldn't want you to see her ever a very horrible person !!!! My rating of this doctor is a minus 5 stars.....
Most unpleasant visit ever. Rushed. Spent most time entering into computer. She tried to get your answer to fit in a box, not listening to patient. ending with "that's all the time I have, schedule another appointment." I left the visit without understanding the source of the pain, what more diagnosis is needed, or what treatment is needed. Of course, I will never go back to her ever again.
I had the unpleasure of meeting this doctor. She has terrible bedside manner with some people and great with others. She treats staff terribly and expects people to jump when she snaps. Inaccurate diagnosis and not taken care of by this physician. The staff at the office was very pleasant i would return to see another doctor. Never ever let her near you.
20 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Stephani J Amstadter accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBellevue Family Medicine Associates, 1600 116th Ave NE Ste 102, Bellevue, WA
Dr. Stephani J Amstadter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bellevue, WA.