Dr. Stephani Amstadter Is this you?

2.2

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Stephani Amstadter?

Posted on April 18th, 2017

This Dr. Amstadter is the worst Doctor that I have ever seen she is evil and yells at her staff, she completely disregards her patients with serious injuries and puts the patients health at risk.. I wouldn't want you to see her ever a very horrible person !!!! My rating of this doctor is a minus 5 stars.....

Posted on November 3rd, 2016

Most unpleasant visit ever. Rushed. Spent most time entering into computer. She tried to get your answer to fit in a box, not listening to patient. ending with "that's all the time I have, schedule another appointment." I left the visit without understanding the source of the pain, what more diagnosis is needed, or what treatment is needed. Of course, I will never go back to her ever again.

GREATEST DOCTOR EVER

Posted on December 25th, 2014

She wa the most amazing doctor I have ever met. She was like a real person wth real problems. She told me straight up what my options were and gave me choices. She never spoke to me like i was stupid or used words that made no sense. I am bringing my whole family to her

Terrible doctor

Posted on December 15th, 2013

I had the unpleasure of meeting this doctor. She has terrible bedside manner with some people and great with others. She treats staff terribly and expects people to jump when she snaps. Inaccurate diagnosis and not taken care of by this physician. The staff at the office was very pleasant i would return to see another doctor. Never ever let her near you.

Posted on April 18th, 2012

I need to know if this Stephanie Amstadter is the same one that is working in the emergency room in Ephrata, WA. If so she needs to be fired. I saw her for chest pain, PVC's and drops in blood pressure. She was incredibly rude and accused me of being on drugs I didn't do. She refused to help me and even yelled at the nurse to "get me out of there" for the next patient that walked in. I was crying and in pain and terrified that I would die. She kept saying that nothing was wrong with me and that I was on meth. I had my regular doctor order me a blood serum drug test and it came up negative for any drugs just so I could shove it in her face. She did not sign me out of the E.R. and I ended up walking towards home in the middle of the night with chest pain, palpitations, and lightheadedness. She was no help to me and would have let me die rather than be a real Dr. I am putting in a complaint against her and hope she gets fired!!!!!

WONDERFUL DOCTOR!!!!

Posted on March 13th, 2011

Was very thorough. Full exam/lots of pertinent questions. Spoke to me like a human being, explained things great. Answered all my questions. I have read the other review she got and all I can say is that person is lying. She was the absolutely the best regular doctor I have ever seen. I am bringing my whole family to her.

Good Doctor

Posted on November 16th, 2010

Dr. Amstadter listened to my symptoms and was very helpful in getting me referral to a specialist that I needed. Each time I had an appointment she w ...

Patient

Posted on October 8th, 2010

Dr. Amstadter is a horrible doctor. She did a very limited exam for my annual physical (i.e., no listening to my heart or lungs; checking my ears, no ...

Posted on June 19th, 2017