Dr. Stephanie P Adam Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephanie P Adam?

Do not go to this woman-

She misdiagnosed my issue. She painted a hopeless scenario and dark future riddled with inevitable, limiting surgeries. she ordered ineffective, expensive braces and orthotics. Thankfully, due to a wonderful orthopedist in NYC, I am pain and brace free. Please- do yourself a favor and stay away.

Superstar in a small package

Very Talented and was able to provide a detail plan of attack to correct my issue. I highly recommend her for any Orthopaedic needs anyone has.

My big toe is so happy!

Dr. Adam did a cheilectomy on my right big toe 2 weeks ago. I am amazed at the excellent recovery, lack of pain and mobility of this toe now! I had the same surgery done on my left toe 5 years ago - and it seems to me that the recovery for that toe was much longer. This toe has a much longer incision and Dr. Adam explained that she found more bony growth than she expected. I am VERY pleased at the outcome and highly recommend her!

She has an excellent team at St. Anthony's Hospital. Dr. Adam is very thorough and she spends time answering all your questions. I would and I have recommened Dr. Adam to several people. She is a sweet heart.

i went to this doctor for a second opinion. she was arrogant and dismissive. she failed to ask important information and performed a quick and poor exam of my injured ankle. she failed to look at the actual tests that were done (i.e. 2 MRIs, x-rays, and bone scans. she wanted to know what my diagnosis was from my prior doctors. all she did was agree with them without performing any independent evaluations. she agreed that although I had some minor injuries, my biggest problem was that I had RSD (CRPS), a diagnosis given to me by the other practice. She also agreed that I would not find a surgeon who would operate on me, due to same. She attempted to refer me to a pain management specialist, so that spinal nerve blocks could be given to me. When I declined said referral because I did not agree with the diagnosis, she told me that that was nothing more that she could offer me and walked out of the room. Thankfully, I did not accept her conclusions and continued my search in finsing a true ankle specialist in NY. I found him several weeks later and after an in depth evaluation and complete review of all of the tests done, he concluded that I did not have RSD and never had it. I in fact had numerous severe injuries that could be treated surgically. He performed the surgery and it has been sucessful. Although I am still in the recovery process, I am already making wondeeful progress and have an excellent prognosis for full recovery

stephanie adam

Firm, Knowledgeable and WOnderful Orthopedic Doctor

I clumsily fell down just three steps in my home. Ended up with an injured left foot went to urgent care and next day was able to get with orthopedic doctor.... Dr. Adam was informative and told me all the potential issues and paths. She had to schedule CT Scan and MRI due to the Xray not showing the complete injury as it appeared to be based on her assessment. She called me at home on Saturday to tell me to stay in bed and NOT walk about even on crutches due to the severity of the injury. She continued throughout my whole injury and it's healing time to be accessible and supportive with a firm hand around what I could and could not do. I really appreciated her professionalism AND that she told it like it was and gave the details why. :o)

I would recommend Dr. Adam

Dr. Adam is a very knowledgable and sweet person, She performed surgery on my daughters ankle and was very thorough and compassionate. If I had to do this again I would choose Dr. Adam.

Dr. Stephanie P Adam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rock Hill, NY.