Dr. Stephanie L Almeida Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Stephanie L Almeida?

Went above and beyond. Answers all my questions. She is very thorough

I was very happy with this doctor. She takes the time to answer my questions. I really feel like she cares about me.

It is a waste of waiting time because she doesn't seem to care or hearing what your concerned about.... She only see me for 5mm and kicked me out and waiting for the prescription that wasn't even explained or giving me any detail. I am not happy at all about this visiting at this office with this doctor.

I felt very comfortable with her, she has a great bedside manner. Very thorough

She was great when I was pregnant with my son she was right on top of things and knew what was best for us due to problems during the pregnancy

Very smart and caring. Went above and beyond any doctor I've seen in the past

i love dr almeida she is amazing!!

Horrible Service

The wait is extemely long and the doctor barely spends 5 minutes with you. She does not bother to talk about any preventive agents. I had blood work done and never received any results. When I went to get my medical files transferred to a different doctor they misplaced my file and the employee took her good old time looking for it, not in any rush at all. When she finally found my file I had to fill out an information sheet which they eventually LOST and caused me to miss appointmentS with my new doctor. This is a horrible establishment and would NOT recommend anyone to go there. It's worse than a free clinic.

Overall the experience in the office was good. I waited to see her for a while but, I expected that so it was not a problem. The only problem I have is the staff or anyone does not contact you to tell you your results, like they said they would. I called them but they responded so fast that everything was okay I wondered of they even looked at my chart. It was as if they had it right next to them and it had been weeks later. Dr. Almedia is still a good doctor and I continue to see her.

Worst Gyn Doctor Ever!

I am very angry because Dr.Almeida was very insensitive to my needs. She did not seem to care at all about my concerns and acted like a robot with no feelings. She gave me vague answers to all of my questions and did not thoroughly explain things. She was rushing so much through everything that I felt like a number and not a person. I am not going back there and would not recommend any of my family or friends to go there either. What a waste of time.....it felt like being in a chop shop.

Risingson office

The office staff is VERY RUDE, UNPROFESSIONAL. Doctors are nice but not able to do much. I wouldn't recommend anyone going there for the first time (maybe another office of the doctor), though you have to stick with them to the end.

I don't think I would have been more comfortable during my pregnancy and delivering my son with any other doctor. Dr. Almeida was wonderful!

Dr. Stephanie L Almeida is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.