Dr. Stephanie S Badalamenti Is this you?

14 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Stephanie S Badalamenti?

Rushed, superficial, and complete disregard for the patient.

Everything about my first and only visit to this Dr was astonishly inadequate. First, we waited an hour to be seen. In fact, while sitting in the waiting room we witnessed a very upset patient leaving her incomplete appointment as she scolded the staff for having her wait for an hour in the treatment room (I can only guess this was on top of the hour in the waiting room). But what was most disturbing was how Stephanie Badalamenti MD rushed into the treatment room, deferred to the information the nurse collected, said a few superficial things to me, and then handed me a skin cancer brochure and left the room. Not once did the Dr and I talk about why I made the appointment. A few minutes later the nurse returned with an incomplete prescription, and walked out. I can honestly say this was the single worst medical visit I've had in my life. Look elsewhere.

Dr. Stephanie S Badalamenti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Livingston, NJ.