- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephanie L Bakaysa MD
Dr. Stephanie L Bakaysa, MD is a doctor primarily located in Boston, MA, with other offices in Boston, MA and New Haven, CT( and 2 other locations). They have 9 years of experience. Their specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Dr. Stephanie L Bakaysa has 4 locations
Dr. Stephanie L Bakaysa has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Stephanie L Bakaysa has the following 10 expertise
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
9 Years Experience
Graduated in 2010
Dr. Stephanie L Bakaysa Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Stephanie L Bakaysa
Dr. Bakaysa graduated from the University of Vermont College of Medicine in 2010. Dr. Bakaysa works in Boston, MA and 3 other locations and specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Bakaysa is affiliated with Hartford Hospital and Yale New Haven Hospital.