Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephanie D Bauerle has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 7
Dr Bauerle misdiagnosed me by a mile, she said I had Parkinsons, AND Alzheimer's....4 yrs ago. I have neither. She was extremely profane when speaking to me, and sent me to a neurologist who I couldn't see after I got there, because Dr. Bauerle does not accept Medicare and that is what I had. In my opinion, she should be relieved of her license. Not mentally stable. Rated one star only because it is required. I actually would not give her 1 star.
14 Years Experience
Kansas City University Of Medicine And Biosciences
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Stephanie D Bauerle accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMhg Outpatient Lab Llc, 560 W Pine St, Farmington, MO
Dr. Stephanie D Bauerle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Farmington, MO.