Dr. Stephanie Bennett Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Love Dr. Bennett

Dr. Bennett was my favorite doctor. I was so sad when she retired. I have not been able to find anyone as caring, personable, and awesome as her. I really miss her. My whole family does.

Lovely personality

Dr. Stephanie Bennett had a lovely personality and was always prompt with arranging an appointment. However, with a classic Lyme Disease Bull's Eye rash, I was not diagnosed and prescribed antibiotic despite the tell tale rash. I visited & contacted the office @7 times for the period of a month whereupon it was finally suggested I take a Lyme Disease blood test. At that point the infection had gotten to my brain and throughout my body and changed the course of every single second of my life, not least of all from being chronically ill and in pain for years.I wish her well, but I also wish that the records reflected that she did not prescribe an immediate antibiotic treatment for what I learned was a classic East Coast illness. Thank you.