Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephanie P Berger has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Stephanie P Berger has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Stephanie P Berger has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Stephanie P Berger is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Berger. My daughter had attempted suicide and we were in the special care unit at Children's. Needless to say, stress levels were high. I have never seen a doctor with such a wonderful bedside manner. My daughter even asked her for a hug after seeing her the first time. Very out of character for her. We joked that Dr. Berger could be a Disney princess she was so sweet!!
I had a WOW moment over the weekend !! I am so impressed with Dr.Berger .Her bedside manners are AWESOME!!!! My nephew has been in childrens hosp for several days and I watched Dr.Berger over the last few days . I wished she was in my state , I would refer all my family and friends to her .Keep up the great work Dr.Berger and by the way I never told her that I am nurse ( 20 + years) .
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUab School Of Medicine, 619 19th St S, Birmingham, AL
Dr. Stephanie P Berger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.