Dr. Stephanie P Berger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephanie P Berger?

Wow!!!

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Berger. My daughter had attempted suicide and we were in the special care unit at Children's. Needless to say, stress levels were high. I have never seen a doctor with such a wonderful bedside manner. My daughter even asked her for a hug after seeing her the first time. Very out of character for her. We joked that Dr. Berger could be a Disney princess she was so sweet!!

I had a WOW moment over the weekend !! I am so impressed with Dr.Berger .Her bedside manners are AWESOME!!!! My nephew has been in childrens hosp for several days and I watched Dr.Berger over the last few days . I wished she was in my state , I would refer all my family and friends to her .Keep up the great work Dr.Berger and by the way I never told her that I am nurse ( 20 + years) .

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Stephanie P Berger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.