Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephanie M Bien has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Stephanie M Bien has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Stephanie M Bien has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 6
When presented my father to the ER with swelling and discolored toe which was infected,she never touched it to see if it hurt what was causing it . Took her 5 minutes to say her father had that go home your fine. When asked for a antibiotic for the infected toe her answer to me was " for good customer service I can do that". I thought I was buying a phone or something. The nurse could not believe she did nothing for him. Went to his Dr. many times and was told to just amputate it lol. Finally a Dr. that knew what he was doing told us osteomylelitis. Now he is on IV 2gm Rocephin qd for 28 days and still may lose his toe. His foot is also infected. This went on for many months listening to Dr.s you trust
Dr. Bien is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsScott M Gebhardt Do, 2718 Windguard Cir Ste 102, Wesley Chapel, FL
Dr. Stephanie M Bien is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wesley Chapel, FL.