Dr. Stephanie Bird Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Stephanie Bird?

Posted on June 21st, 2015

Dr. Bird is an exceptional doctor. She helped me through a difficult time and I always had total faith in her judgment. She is extremely knowledgeable and takes questions and concerns seriously. Kindle have the utmost confidence in her and feel fortunate to have found her.

Posted on January 20th, 2015

My regular I gym is out on medical leave so I got appt. w dr bird. She was pleasant, extremely sympathetic and informative. She ordered tests to determine exactly what my problem is rather then guessing. I was totally happy with her in every way.

Posted on June 5th, 2013

Dr. Bird is very knowledgeable, kind and patient. However, the administrative aspect of her practice leaves much to be desired. It is nearly impossible to schedule an appointment unless it is an emergency. The office seems in disarray and is very disorganized.

I left her office crying

Posted on November 7th, 2011

If I could have left 0 stars, I would have done that. I'm sure Dr. Bird is great if you go to her with routine OB issues like antenatal care. However, throw in a difficult to treat gynecoligical issue like endometriosis, and you'll see the incompetence coming through. Her advice to me was to drop out of graduate school and get pregnant in order to be relieved of endometriosis. How can anyone prescribe pregnancy for a disease? first of all, pregnancy as a "cure" to endometriosis is a huge *myth* as the disease has been documented in women who have had biological children. Secondly, it is utterly inappropriate to prescribe pregnancy as a treatment to a woman. If I had followed her advice (by some miracle if I was able to get pregnant given how much disease I had), I probably would have child protective services after me because I was in so much pain and my body had so much disease that I needed to go to NYC to be operated on by a doctor who specializes only in endometriosis that resulted in a 7 hour surgery. The brigham and Dr. Bird really needs to get real about women's health by understanding taht women's health is more than just pregnancy.

Posted on June 5th, 2017