Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephanie A Branam DO
Dr. Stephanie A Branam, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Trenton, MI, with other offices in Detroit, MI and Detroit, MI . Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Rheumatology. She speaks English.
Dr. Stephanie A Branam has 3 locations
4201 Saint Antoine St
Detroit, MI 48201
4160 John R St Ste 917
Detroit, MI 48201
Book Online Now
Dr. Stephanie A Branam has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Some of the conditions that rheumatologists treat are rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, gout, sarcoidosis, vasculitis, and lupus. These are all conditions that involve a lot of pain and make mobility difficult. Rheumatologists use medications, such as analgesics, NSAIDs, steroids, DMARDs, infliximab, and adalimumab, as well as occupational therapy, in order to decrease pain and improve a patient's quality of life.
Dr. Stephanie A Branam has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Stephanie A Branam Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Stephanie A Branam's office for more information.
5450 Fort St Trenton, MI : (734) 671-3800
4201 Saint Antoine St Detroit, MI : (313) 745-3000
4160 John R St Ste 917 Detroit, MI 48201
Locations & Directions
Dr. Stephanie A Branam is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Trenton, MI.