Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephanie S Bruce has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Stephanie S Bruce has the following 14 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Urinary Incontinence
- Hot Flashes
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Dr. Stephanie S Bruce is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 50
I will never go back to this disrespectful doctor. I have no ideal how she has any patients. I waited 2 hours for this person and finally got up and left. She was there the whole time. Her staff never came to explain why the wait. I would never recommend her to anyone. I hope she get sued somewhere down the road.
I have had three visits so far that I am waiting for over 40 mins in the room. staff never went in to room to say sorry for the wait. On the third visit I walked out of the office. will go to my next apt and see if this happens again if it does then a new doctor it is. no one from the office has reached out to me.
I've been seeing Dr. Bruce for about 7 years now. Very professional and a great bedside manner. Always feel my questions are answered and she is very easy to talk to.
Dr. Bruce is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Texas A&M Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
University Of Texas Health Science Center
Dr. Stephanie S Bruce accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNorthwest Womens Center, 13215 Dotson Rd Ste 200, Houston, TX
Dr. Stephanie S Bruce is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.