Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Stephanie C Buck-Haskin
Dr. Stephanie C Buck-Haskin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Forest Hills, NY, with other offices in Rego Park, NY and Elmhurst, NY . Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Buck-Haskin is affiliated with New York-Presbyterian-Queens. She speaks English.
Dr. Stephanie C Buck-Haskin has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Stephanie C Buck-Haskin has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Stephanie C Buck-Haskin has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Stephanie C Buck-Haskin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 77
I have been a patient of Dr. Buck-Haskin for over a decade. I get the OB-GYN care that I need and I am highly satisfied with the results. I recommend Dr. Haskin if you need a highly knowledgeable doctor that stays abreast of all the new technology and procedures as they relate to gynecological & obstetric concerns.
I have been going to Dr. Buck-Haskin for 20 years and she delivered my three high-risk babies. She is extremely professional and genuinely concerned for her patients and their health. She goes above and beyond to find all your options and researches any other medical issues and other doctors that could assist in you health. Her office hours are extremely convent and very accessible. I recommend her to everyone in need of a physician in her medical field.
I have been going to Dr. Buck for the past 6 years. She is not the most personable doctor but I have realized that in my most recent visits she tries to be. In previous years I have looked to other GYN's but honestly no one compares to the expertise Dr. Buck has. She is very knowledgeable and has found things that various other doctors were unable to detect. I recommend her for her expertise and knowledge.
Dr. Buck-Haskin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- New York Medical College
Brookdale University Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. Stephanie C Buck-Haskin accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Stephanie C Buck-Haskin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Forest Hills, NY.