Dr. Stephanie G Calkins Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Stephanie G Calkins?

Not very good

I was suffering from Lyme Disease and she had the opportunity to treat me with antiodics to be on the safe side, instead she told me "American's Want Answers"! Six years of suffering and Lyme Disease advancing I finally find a doctor who takes me serously, tests me correctly Positive for Lyme and now under long term treatment! What a slap in the face to be told "American's Want Answers" by her! I bet she didn't dictate that! She caused me years of pain and suffering!

Type 2 Diabetes