Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephanie C Casalman has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Stephanie C Casalman has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Stephanie C Casalman has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 37
I took my mother to see this doctor, only to be turned away at the appointment when they learned she needed a referral to a pain management doctor. The fact that she is over 60, has spinal stenosis, bulging discs in the neck, and essential tremors is evidently not enough justification in this doctors opinion to justify for her to be seen. Evidently this doctor only sees healthy patients, and they are not allowed to be in pain or she will refuse to see them.
Although I like Dr. Casalman, she is very attentive and seems as if she genuinely cares. Her staff, that's a different story. On 2 separate occasions, I was treated rudely and my situation trivialized. Just this morning, I called to schedule an appointment. The young lady who was supposed to schedule the appointment proceeded to ask some probing questions. When I finished going over what were my issues were, her response was "Well, the doctor is very busy. I'll have to speak to her when she gets back from lunch". I'm really not sure why after the third degree she could not set the appointment. I guess the fact that I was having a hard time breathing and that I felt fatigued wasn't good enough to schedule an appointment and she had to consult with the doctor. Needless to say, I will be taking my business elsewhere. They won't have a third chance to with me.
17 Years Experience
Touro University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Stephanie C Casalman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Value Network HMO NV Only
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Nevada PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
One Health Network
- One Health Network
Prominence Health Plan
- Prominence S NV - Universal Health Network PPO Employer
- Prominence Southern Nevada - HMO Employer Sponsored
- Sierra Health Southern Nevada PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDecatur Family Practice, 3150 N Tenaya Way Ste 570, Las Vegas, NV
Dr. Stephanie C Casalman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.