Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephanie N Chun
Dr. Stephanie N Chun, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA, with another office in San Francisco, CA. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Chun is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center - California Campus. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Stephanie N Chun has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Stephanie N Chun has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
Dr. Stephanie N Chun is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Chun is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Stephanie N Chun accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Stephanie N Chun
Dr. Stephanie Chun is co-founder and partner of our medical practice. She has been in practice for over 20 years and our practice is so fortunate to have her here. Dr. Chun is known for her calmness, friendly smiles and her wealth of knowledge. Her approachability puts patients and staff at ease when they interact with her. Our practice is forever grateful to her husband for his influence on her decision to move to the Bay Area. If they are not hiking through the hills of Marin, you will find them enjoying the Bay on their boat. Their passions include fine dining, wine tasting and traveling.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Stephanie N Chun is similar to the following 4 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.