Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephanie B Cross has 4 locations
9220 Dutchtown Rd Ste 102
Knoxville, TN 37923
1928 Alcoa Hwy Ste B300
Knoxville, TN 37920
Book Online Now
Dr. Stephanie B Cross has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Stephanie B Cross has the following 3 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Stephanie B Cross is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stephanie B Cross - Posted on March 3rd, 2015
Excellent Doctor, very informative and listens well
Will not see Dr Cross again
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stephanie B Cross - Posted on April 2nd, 2013
Disappointed with Dr Cross, waited an hour and she spent 5 minutes with me. Seemed annoyed with my one question. I could have gotten more of a consult from webmd. If all the drs at WCG were like Dr Cross I would be changing practices. Thankfully they are not, will remember this when scheduling my next appt
30 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
University Tn Grad School Of Medicine
Dr. Stephanie B Cross Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Stephanie B Cross's office for more information.
1928 Alcoa Hwy Ste B300 Knoxville, TN : (865) 544-9799
9625 Kroger Park Dr Ste 300 Knoxville, TN : (865) 539-2287
9220 Dutchtown Rd Ste 102 Knoxville, TN 37923
1928 Alcoa Hwy Ste B300 Knoxville, TN 37920
More about Dr. Stephanie B Cross
Dr. Stephanie Billingsley Cross is a Diplomate for the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. She received her undergraduate BS degree in Chemisty at Tennessee Technological University. Dr. Cross attended medical school at University of Tennessee College of Medicine, Memphis and completed her residency at University of Tennessee Graduate School of Medicine, Knoxville. She is a Fellow in the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology and a member of the Tennessee Medical Association. Dr. Cross is a Clinical Assistant Professor in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University of Tennessee Graduate School of Medicine, Tennessee and is affiliated with the following hospitals: University of Tennessee Memorial Medical Center at Knoxville and Baptist West Hospital.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Stephanie B Cross is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.