Dr. Stephanie R Earhart Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephanie R Earhart?

Knowledgable, thorough, concerned, emphathic

I have seen Dr. Earhart twice when my regular doctor was not available. I was impressed with her patience, knowledge and treatment. In fact she took the time to ask some questions about an unrelated symptom that she spotted. In one instance, I expected her to scold me for my condition - caused by my own ignorance -- but she was not at all condescending. In another instance, she actually called me before my appointment to make sure I was all right until she could fit me in a couple of hours later. I would HIGHLY recommend her.

Applied to be seen...waited 4 weeks for my Medical File to be reviewed by Dr. After 4 weeks, I returned picked up my Medical File and left...still unseen.