Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephanie Eckert
Dr. Stephanie Eckert, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Coopersburg, PA, with other offices in Fountain Hill, PA and Allentown, PA . She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Eckert is affiliated with St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem, Saint Luke's Hospital - Allentown Campus and St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital. Dr. Eckert has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Stephanie Eckert has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Stephanie Eckert has the following 4 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Dr. Stephanie Eckert has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 8
My overall experience was wonderful with Dr. Eckert. She delivered my son via scheduled C-section at St.Lukes in November. She was very caring and Made me feel very comfortable. You could tell that she treated each patient independently, and not just like a number. I had since moved out of the area and if I had become pregnant right now I would have definitely driven the 1.5 hours to go there. I did all my follow-ups with her and I was very unhappy when I called to make an appt. with her to find out she has left LVWMS.
I've been going there for 10 years and this is the first time I've had a problem. Had questions in regards to results from a procedure I had done. When I went for my followup visit she really didn't go over much with me. I asked for a copy of the report to review it. After a few days I had questions, called, left messages but no call back. The 3rd time I call I finally get someone on the line and she made a comment along the lines of my previous appt should've addressed any questions I may have. I didn't even get to talk to the doctor. Another nurse got on the line to answer a few questions. Very disappointed. I will be sad leaving but can never go back after being treated so rudely. It wasn't just a routine followup. It was something more serious.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Eckert is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Saint Luke's Hospital - Allentown Campus
St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
St Lukes Health Network
18 Years Experience
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stephanie Eckert in this video.
Dr. Stephanie Eckert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Coopersburg, PA.