Dr. Stephanie B Elkins Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Stephanie B Elkins?

Retired

Stephanie is the best Dr. i've had in a long long time. She is very easy going and always has a smile on her face. I'm hooked!

Excellent Physician

I have been a patient of Dr Elkins for over a decade now. I've had a few general physicians throughout my life and Dr Elkins is the best. I live about 20 miles from her practice and will not switch doctors because I trust and believe in her as my doctor. She's not perfect. No one is and I don't expect perfection from her but, she knows her area of practice quite well. The woman cares about her patients too which is rare nowadays. She always asks me how I am outside of my health. I rarely have a long wait. I'm never treated differently by her or the staff at Lakeside Family Physicians because I don't have insurance either. No one at the practice misses a beat. They're always thorough, always very nice, polite and make me feel cared for. I highly recommend Dr Elkins and Lakeside to anyone I ever come across looking for a new doctor or anyone that may read this review. You will not find a better, more caring and affordable doctor in the area.

Dr. Elkins has very little empathy. She has a preconceived idea in her head, and nothing changes it. She is inexperienced.

Highly Recommended

As more and more people move to the Lake Norman area, it is probably hard to sift through online options and reviews for family care/obgyn physicians or to choose a new primary care physician. When my previous primary care/obgyn physician was no longer in practice, I was in that position. I heard many great reviews about the prompt and courteous staff at Lakeside Family Physicians in Mooresville. After seeing Dr. Elkins, I was even more pleased. Anytime I have any medical issues, the ease of scheduling and low wait times certainly makes a doctors visit a pleasant experience. I have never had a bad visit at Lakeside in Mooresville or with Dr.Elkins. Wait times are generally no longer than 5-10 minutes, the entire staff (from check-in to check-out) is so pleasant and understanding. Dr. Elkins is very focused on her patients and listens to every concern. She is prompt with scheduling any testing or procedures that she feels need to be done and follows up after your appointment.

We all love Dr.Elkins! Could not ask for a better family doctor.

Dr. Stephanie B Elkins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mooresville, NC.