Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephanie F Snyder has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Stephanie F Snyder has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 44
I have been a patient of Dr. Snyder for several years, and have remained a patient for the following reasons. * The standard of care provided, * The professional way in which her team functions, * Dr. Snyder takes the time to listen, ask questions and then answers my questions so that I understand the what and why of my care plan, * Lastly, when urgent, Dr. Snyder will try to make it possible for me to be accommodated in that days' schedule.
I Have never been a frequent flyer of doctor's office's , Once a year for my well woman/physical and I am done, However as we get older some of us inherit more health problems and we end up visiting our Providers more than we anticipated. I Have been seeing Dr. Snyder for a few years now, She is always on time because I take advantage of her 7am appointments, Her Nurse is so attentive and caring, she always makes my visit a heck of a lot less stressful than I had somewhat thought it would be, This duo together gets the job done! I receive courteous excellent care and timely call backs! They stay abreast of my new found condition and always has info or suggestions to help me make better decisions with my health, The front desk staff are also awesome, very kind and pleasant, the lab also gets an A+, I love Amanda the RN!!! I give my doc and her staff 10 popcorn bags and a coke!!!!! thanks for all you do!!
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Snyder is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Dr. Stephanie F Snyder accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
BCBS Kansas City
- BCBS KC Preferred Care Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsStatland Medical Group, 5701 W 119th St Ste 240, Leawood, KS
Dr. Stephanie F Snyder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Leawood, KS.