Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephanie L Fitzgerald
Dr. Stephanie L Fitzgerald, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Manistee, MI. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Fitzgerald is affiliated with West Shore Medical Center. Dr. Fitzgerald has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Stephanie L Fitzgerald has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Stephanie L Fitzgerald has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 13
my fiance and i are extremely happy that we made the switch to her because the doctor we did have pushed us in and out of her office took forever to call back if needed and with dr fitzgerald everything i need to know is always answered and she takes time to see me at my appointments and it makes me feel more at ease and safe.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Fitzgerald is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Stephanie L Fitzgerald accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
Locations & DirectionsWest Shore Medical Center, 1293 E Parkdale Ave Ste 1200A, Manistee, MI
Dr. Stephanie L Fitzgerald is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manistee, MI.