Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephanie M Fosback has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Stephanie M Fosback has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Stephanie M Fosback has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Stephanie M Fosback is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
She diagnosed me according to her guess.I told her please i want to make sure she told me if you pay the labs i can order.she told me your symptoms show that illness.yo do not need care.because of my family history i insisted to have an ultrasound .she unwillingly ordered.ans she saw how i was ill.her guess was wrong.she behaved me you are good you do not need i guess that.But know i have to use one lifelong pill,i have a specialist for my illness,and i am using machine.and she gave me very strong medicne for another thing i used it.now i learned she was wrong.she is very stubborn.not trying to help you.i think she does have goog knowledge.beacuse of her i got treatment one year late even if i saw her 4 time in that year,i strongly not recommend her.
This Doctor cares. That is the first thing that sets her apart from the rest. She literally changed my life. When I first met her my health was in decline and in large because of her my health is now where it should be. When I had a complication from surgery she was there at my bedside. She is very committed to her patients care. I would recommend her to any one seeking a higher level of care.
Unfortunately, this young doctor is very strictly unopen to hearing what a patient is saying and what a patient needs. She goes by the most popular opinions instead of clinical evidence to the contrary and she prescribes the latest drugs that the drug manufacturers are pushing whether or not they are the best for her patient. My latest attempt to get this doctor to help me was my last. Instead of providing me with the care I needed she, again, insisted I wait to see how things develop for another 6 weeks, leaving me in terrible pain with a pain prescription that would cover only 1 week with careful rationing. I will never go to this doctor again. She is uncaring and simply does not provide the level of medical care one would expect in a doctor. My thoughts yesterday were that she could not have graduated medical school with a very high grade point average or she went into medicine because someone made her.
12 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Stephanie M Fosback accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPalouse Medical, 825 SE Bishop Blvd Ste 200, Pullman, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stephanie M Fosback in this video.
Dr. Stephanie M Fosback is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pullman, WA.