Dr. Stephanie E Frisch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephanie E Frisch?

Excellent care

Very thorough, detail oriented and actually cares!

Do not recommend Dr. Frisch

Dr. Frisch does not have a compassionate or caring side to her. I brought my toddler son into her office and she walked in, glanced at my sons skin form a across the room, stated her diagnosis and wanted to leave the room. She was in there a total of 2 min. She didn't even examine my son thouroughly or ask me any questions. Dr. Frisch should take some courses on how to interact with patients (including children).

Fabulous Experience

As someone who does not like going to the doctor, I could not have had a better experience with Dr. Frisch. I was self-conscious about a rash I developed and she provided such a comfortable warm and caring examination that it left me feeling better about the condition and myself. I would reccomend her to anyone!

Dr. Frisch is amazing and cured my skin problem

The level of professional care I received from Dr. Frisch could not have been any better. Dr. Frisch was so friendly and knowledgable that I have never felt more comfortable in a doctors office. After dealing with a skin condition for a couple years now with no answers of how to take care of my problem Dr. Frisch diagnosed it and made a prescription that was ready within 20 min. A day after leaving her office my condition was almost completely cured and I have not had a problem since. I would recommend her to anyone. Dr. Frisch is a stand out doctor in her field hands down!

Best Dermatologist!

Dr. Frisch is the best dermatologist around...bar none! I trust her implicitly in just one visit! She solved my issues immediately. She is professional, clearly knowledgeable, and has wonderful bedside manner. She quelled my nerves and my issues were cured right away with her accurate diagnoses and prescription. Dr. Frisch is the BEST, I highly recommend this doctor!