Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephanie J Grohs has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
What an amazing doctor. She was the fifth doctor I saw about pelvic pain I had been suffering for five years and the only one to diagnose me and recommend a treatment that worked. She performed surgery on me on her birthday, a day she had scheduled off to spend with her family. She is smart, caring and competent.
I really enjoy having Dr. Grohs as my doctor because while being very professional and knowledgeable, she somehow has a way to put your mind at ease and loosen the tension through her quick wit and sense of humor... I don't think I have ever felt more comfortable in a doctor's office... She also removed an ectopic pregnancy and an ovarian cyst for me and did an absolutely beautiful job... I recovered quickly post op, and was more than satisfied with her thoroughness during my post op appointment.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2015, 2010, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2010, 2016, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
28 Years Experience
University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Maine Medical Center
Dr. Stephanie J Grohs accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Choice PPO - ME
- Anthem HMO Maine
- Anthem Pathway - ME
- Anthem Pathway Enhanced - ME
- Anthem Pathway X Enhanced/Ind Guided Access ME
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsMid Coast Womens Health, 121 Medical Center Dr Ste 2700, Brunswick, ME
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stephanie J Grohs in this video.
Dr. Stephanie J Grohs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brunswick, ME.