Dr. Stephanie L Hall Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Stephanie L Hall?

Horrible dr

Doesnt listen to patients . Basically told me I dont know my own body and don't know when things are happening. Although its clear to see bright red bodily fluid coming out is blood. Does what she wants when she doesnt know the patient. And wont listen to patient even though they cant and wont take medication still wants to prescribe it to them .

Would recommend Dr. Hall for OBGYN

I feel like Dr. Hall is very down to earth & cares about her patients

Diagnosing inccorrect

I visited Dr. Hall because I had been bleeding for approx. 45 days non stop. Dr. Hall gave me and RX for Metformin and instructions to take two-three birth control pills at a time to stop the bleeding. The bleeding stopped, but when I stopped taking double doses of birth control each day, the bleeding continued. Over the next several months I decided I couldn't continue to lose this amount of blood so I saw a specialist who diagnosed me with Endometriosis and PCOS. I really wish Dr. Hall would have taken the time to really examine me. I have had two years of heartache and pain because she didn't take the time to really figure out the problem. I would not recommend her to someone having problems that are needing immediate attention. If you need a quick exam, sure...but do not see her if you are having a problem. Her office staff is not friendly either. The nurse who saw me first was okay.