Dr. Stephanie W Heindel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephanie W Heindel?

My experinece with Dr. Stephanie Heindel

Dr. Heindel is simply a credit to her profession. She is highly skilled, prudent and genuinely interested in assuring the best possible outcome, every time, for every patient. Without hestitation, I would recommend her to anyone.

OUTSTANDING SERVICE

I had unexpected surgery at St Vincents while 2700+ miles away from home. Dr. Heindel took care of my needs in a very professional an personal manner. She assured me she would take care of me and continued checking on me during recovery and afterwards to make sure I was O. K. For this I am thankful for for this. I would rate her 5 stars if possille.

Was my anesthesiologist twice this year

Dr. Heindel was my doctor for two different surgeries this year. I met her before the first surgery when she came into my room. The second time she called me ahead of time. She took extensive notes, asked me a lot of questions and made sure I was extremely well educated before each procedure. Both experiences were very positive. I didn't get sick or nauseous afterwards and she called me to follow up after each procedure to ensure I was okay. In contrast, I had another surgery at OHSU this year and I don't remember the doctor's name and I threw up for hours afterwards. I would highly recommend Dr. Heindel if you need to have surgery at St. Vincent's. She's kind, she cares and she's good at what she does!