Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephanie Harrison Hubbard MD
Dr. Stephanie Harrison Hubbard, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort George G Meade, MD, with another office in Lorton, VA. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Hubbard is affiliated with Faxton-St Lukes Healthcare St Lukes Division, St. Agnes Hospital and Howard University Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Stephanie Harrison Hubbard has 2 locations
4303 Roberts Ave
Fort George G Meade, MD 20755
7613 Buckland Pl
Lorton, VA 22079
Dr. Stephanie Harrison Hubbard has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Stephanie Harrison Hubbard has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Hubbard is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Faxton-St Lukes Healthcare St Lukes Division
St. Agnes Hospital
Howard University Hospital
19 Years Experience
East Carolina University
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Stephanie Harrison Hubbard Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Stephanie Harrison Hubbard's office for more information.
4303 Roberts Ave Fort George G Meade, MD : (703) 339-8068
7613 Buckland Pl Lorton, VA 22079
Locations & Directions
Dr. Stephanie Harrison Hubbard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort George G Meade, MD.