Have you seen Dr. Stephanie B Kaliner?

Rude, Dismissive and unprofessional

I should have written this years ago, but after seeing another reviewer have a similar experience, I am now compelled to review. My children and I had Dr. Kaliner as our doctor and I first thought she seemed nice and caring. But as time went on, she became rather arrogant and down right mean to my kids. Her office manager was even nastier and two faced. I would never recommend this office. Save yourselves the trouble, stress and waste of time. Spare your kids the bad experience. I hope she gets reeducated about how to treat patients of all ages! Get a new office manager too!

rebuttal

I have been a patient of Dr. Kaliner for quite some time, I was reading the review below and wanted to rebuttal what that patient stated. Dr. Kaliner is one of the best Doctors I have been to. She is kind, has a wonderful bed side manner and cares. As far as how she practices, she is knowledgeable and has a passion for what she does. When I have gone to see her for a gyn visit she is very gentle and informative. Her assistant, is always kind, as well and very helpful, and her staff too. Its too bad that Dr. Kaliner has such an awful patient to say such awful things! To anyone who is looking for a VERY GOOD Doctor she is the one I would recommend.

Severe back pain

Worst back/neck problem ever (for me). Unable to get relief via other modalities, over course of 5 weeks. Starting to lose hope that I could avoid back surgery. After one 45 minute session, I experienced dramatic improvement. After 3 days, was back to normal. I'm a fan, needless to say!

Great Doctor and staff!!

My daughter is now 5 yrs old and has been a patient her since birth. I absolutely love the care and attention my daughter receives here. Also the office is always neat and clean!

Rude & dismissive

I am so angered by this doctor's reaction to my daughter's simple statement. She is a mother of 3, the youngest being 4 months old and after a car accident has been having sever pain in her back and hips. The dr sent her for an MRI and when Christina stopped by the office they told her to wait to talk to the dr. She waited and the dr when she did finally speak with her was very rude and condescending not listening to what Chrissi was trying to say. The next day Chrissi called the office and told the receptionist that she didn't understand why Dr Kaliner was so rude. She asked... was she just having a bad day? Today the receptionist called and said that Chrissi will have to find another Dr. And her baby was due to go in to get his immunizations tomorrow!. Chrissi asked why and they said... We don't have to give you a reason. I think the Dr is a self centered and Rude! If you use her don't dare disagree with her or you will be cast out!

While in hospital hear from Dr. Kaliner, they need to know she cares

wish she check in on her office patients when they are sent to or have to go into the hospital for a ER or surgery or procedure. That is were she could really be able to give helpful information on patients condition or needs. Plus tell patient what is going on as well, patients need reinsurance their Dr. cares

Great Doc Great people

Doc Kaliner is a fine Educated and friendly warm medical professional. A visit there is a breeze and a joy, the staff is great and helpful and always on top of things. The Doc is the Greatest she saved my world from the hypocrits of the hypocratic I will never forget.

Excellent Doctor

Been seeing Dr. Kaliner for two years and she has made great progress in my health. Very caring and smart Dr.

Pretty closed minded when it comes to listening to her patients. Has an I am the Doctor with the degree and you don't know anything attitude. Overheard her and a staff member laughing at a patient. If you are not a professional then you are an idiot. Her nurse is very compassionate and very professional.

She is great but just needs to learn to trust her patients. The baby-boomers gain nothing in giving false statements about health problems. Thus truth from them will give a longer life, can help us in giving back to one another!

Excellent doctor all my family sees her now

Dr. Kaliner is awesome, I have many medical needs, she took care of those she could then sent me to specialists to handle the rest. I now have my entire family having her as primary care, incl, my 95 year old grandma, neighbors and friends. Her office staff is excellent anytime you need a appt she will fit you in even if you are a new patient. Dr. kaliner is kind considerate, and well knowledged. I think she is my life savor. I never want to think of moving if it means I loose her as my doctor

Dr. Stephanie B Kaliner is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Phoenixville, PA.