Dr. Stephanie J Kielb Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephanie J Kielb?

Dr. Kielb is one of the worst doctors I have ever seen. When I went to see her, not only did she make me feel like an idiot, she misdiagnosed me and condescended me. The worst part was that I sat in the waiting room for over an hour. When I finally asked a nurse to go find her, I saw the nurse page her several times and she ignored the pages. I would recommend anyone else but her!

I have seen Dr. Kielb for about 4 years. She is very knowledgeable and listens to my concerns and answers my questions. She provides information about alternative treatments including non-medicine treatments. I would recommend Dr. Kielb and I have recommended her.

I'm happy that all the drs I've seen at urology have taken the time to take my case which has bin hard all my life I just want to be normal and I can't wait for my surgery!!! I hope to see you soon so we can discuss my surgery and when it will be thank you

Worst doctor in Chicago

Terrible Doctor. Has no idea what it means to follow up with patients. She gave me no indication of the huge quantity of pain I was going to be in post-surgery, nor did she bother to check up on me. It took her 5 months to diagnose my problem. She was too lazy to order a CT scan to see if I had kidney stones. I will never even consider visiting Northwestern again based on her care alone.