Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephanie Johnson MD
Dr. Stephanie Johnson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Vernon, IN, with other offices in Scottsburg, IN and Seymour, IN (and 2 other locations). She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Johnson is affiliated with Schneck Medical Center and St Vincent Jennings Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Stephanie Johnson has 5 locations
1603 W McClain Ave
Scottsburg, IN 47170
410 S Chestnut St
Seymour, IN 47274
2502 25th St
Columbus, IN 47201
3875 W Presidential Way
Edinburgh, IN 46124
Dr. Stephanie Johnson has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Stephanie Johnson has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Stephanie Johnson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Johnson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
St Francis Hospital And Health Center
Dr. Stephanie Johnson Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Stephanie Johnson's office for more information.
301 Henry St North Vernon, IN : (812) 352-4200
1603 W McClain Ave Scottsburg, IN 47170
410 S Chestnut St Seymour, IN 47274
2502 25th St Columbus, IN 47201
3875 W Presidential Way Edinburgh, IN 46124
Locations & Directions
Dr. Stephanie Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Vernon, IN.