Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephanie Peterson
Dr. Stephanie Peterson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lincoln, NE. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Peterson is affiliated with Bryan Medical Center West, CHI Health St. Elizabeth and Madonna Rehab Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Stephanie Peterson has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
She started me on a new once a week injection and it is amazing. Finally my blood sugars are under control and it has caused me to loose a little weight which I needed. She tells me I may not need to be on insulin if this drug continues to work well, but some day I might have to which I do not want to but that is the nature of diabetes I guess. anyway, I love this new drug, my blood sugars have never been this good and she takes the time to explain what is going on with my diabetes and gets me under control. She is very nice and knows her stuff. I am very happy.
Dr. Peterson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Bryan Medical Center West
Madonna Rehab Hospital
Bryanlgh Medical Center
19 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Stephanie Peterson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry NE PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLINCOLN FAMILY MEDICAL GROUP PC, 7441 O St, Lincoln, NE
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stephanie Peterson in this video.
Dr. Stephanie Peterson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lincoln, NE.