Dr. Stephanie A Moore Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Stephanie A Moore?

She is nice, very self-confident and respected by colleagues. For this patient, she spent maybe as long as five minutes on my appointment, said my tests looked good and she'd see me in a year. A different cardiologist believed I needed a pacemker! I have no confidence that she will provide adequate care for my heart ,so after one appt. I decided to see another cardiologist I had seen previously. She may have a great reputation, but she turned me off so strongly that I won't try her again, not that she'll miss me.

Dr. Moore rocks!

Dr. Stephanie Moore is amazing. I had been diagnosed with uncontrolled asthma, but no medications worked. I don't have asthma. I have heart failure. My ventricles don't pump well enough to move the good blood and the bad blood through my system, causing my lungs to fill with fluid, and me to be unable to breathe. Dr. Moore has changed my life! I haven't been hospitalized in over a year. Before that, it was monthly. There is no one better.

Office doesn't return phone calls

It takes at least two or three phone calls to get the office to call back. I wish that it was easier to get a call back.

Top Doc

Great doctor-- lucky to have her! She followed up on all of my concerns and made me feel at ease.

Terrific Care

My experience with Dr Moore was terrific. Her staff was great and she really understood my complex medical condition. She was reachable for questions, and I had immediate trust in her care. She is smart and likable. I was lucky to get her as my doctor.

well intentioned but lacks follow through

She seems to be well intentioned, but the truth is that Dr. Moore is very superficial. She was chatty and communicative during our office visits. However, she said nothing relevant to my condition. I needed result oriented care. Dr. Moore did little to diagnose my problem. My PCP actually got to the root of things and with the help of another cardiologist my condition is improving. She is unwilling to go the distance. Followup is non existent. She did not return calls or acknowledge correspondence. She is nice. My wife had this to say about Dr. Moore: Sick people need more than niceness, they need competency. I think that this sums it uo.

excellent physician