Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephanie Oberhelman
Dr. Stephanie Oberhelman, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Wichita, KS. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Oberhelman is affiliated with St Francis Health Center, Wesley Medical Center and Via Christi Hospital on Harry Street. She speaks English.
Dr. Stephanie Oberhelman has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Stephanie Oberhelman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wichita, KS.