Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Stephanie L Ortega
Dr. Stephanie L Ortega, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Denville, NJ. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Stephanie L Ortega has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Stephanie L Ortega has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Stephanie L Ortega has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Stephanie L Ortega is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 4
First words out of her mouth after less than 5 minutes of examining an 11 month old baby was "could be meningitis. Only way to tell would be a spinal tap." Unprofessional, seemed more concerned with talking to other nurses about Facebook boyfriends instead of putting new parents and a sick 11 month old at ease. After a full night in the emergency room / hospital I spoke to Stephanie a total of 15 minutes and she had no idea what my son had. The next morning my Ped diagnosed my son with Coxsackie a very common virus. But still got a bill for Stephanie's "service" for $800 separate from the other hospital fee's.
24 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Medical Center Of Delaware
Dr. Stephanie L Ortega accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
Locations & DirectionsSt Clares Hospital Denville Campus, 25 Pocono Rd, Denville, NJ
Dr. Stephanie L Ortega is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denville, NJ.