Dr. Stephanie Paluda Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephanie Paluda?

Great Dr

Posted on October 11th, 2012

I love Dr Paluda. Any of the Drs in her practice are great. I had to spend 4 months in the hospital with my twins and I got to know them very well. I would recomend them to anyone.

The best OB ever!

Posted on July 24th, 2010

Dr. Stephanie Paluda is the BEST OB ever. I was lucky enough to have her deliver three of my four children. She has always made my husband and I comfortable and informed as to what was going to happen and when during labor and delivery. I was very over due with baby number four and she took great care of me and got things moving along. She has a awsome bed side manner and I always felt like she was a friend that I have known for all my life!

Posted on June 29th, 2010

I became Dr. Paluda's patient shortly after she set up her practice; in other words, she has been my doctor for a long time. She is the best gynecologist and one of the best physicians I've ever had. While it may take four to six months to get an appointment for an annual exam, if there is a problem, her response is very quick. I have never left her office without having every question answered. Once I had a question which was outside of her field. She researched it, and called me at home with an answer. My only regret is that she no longer takes new patients since I have recommended her to every woman I care about.

Can't get better

Posted on July 15th, 2009

Staff is awsome. Dr. Paluda is even better! You can't get a better physician and believe me I've had a lot. In the military they call it "beyond the call of duty" and that's who she is as a physician. I know. She saved my life. Had it not been for her my three kids wouldn't have me now nor would my youngest would have never been born. She honets, trustworthy, respectfull, and frankly cares about each of her patients. She even delivered my first grand child. That's how much I trust her my own daughters go to her for their female issues and check ups.

Posted on March 1st, 2017