Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephanie A Pickel has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Stephanie A Pickel has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
Dr. Stephanie A Pickel has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Stephanie A Pickel is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 47
My experience with Dr.Stephanie Pickle was completely unforgettable .I've never in my life as a women felt like my entire dignity was taken away. I began to see her for my first pregnancy and for the most part all of my parental visits were fine. I was told my baby was head down in fetal position during ultrasound and began my weekly prenatal visit, which consisted of instructed to lay on exam bed which if you know is at a tilted position for approximately 25 minutes before even being seen by her. I was given a green paper on my next prenatal visit that if I didn't have my baby by my due date that they were going to give me a cesarean without the option of INDUCING my labor. There are far more situations that this Dr.has violated but what I would warn people is be ALERT,EDUCATE YOURSELF and if the first time she doesn't introduce herself RUN (Like the amount of time she spends with patients). If they give a second opinion outside of Omega office make sure they're not AFFILIATED with practice. It's sad what these practitioners get away with and what state board allows.
Dr.pickel is a great doctor I loved her for both of my pregnancys. Yes she is fast. Yes she gets to the point. If you want someone super sensitive this is not your person. She is a tough momma! That pushes through hard work everyday to be here taking care of you and your babies. The wait time is horrible. But her and her staff are worth it. Plus my 2nd pregnancy it was nice i always got a nap in!!! Now she delivers at mca and i have to say thats the worst part!! Mca kept both of my healthy babies from me for over 4hours. Even though both momma and baby were fine. Its hospital policy. Im currently looking at harris because of how they are accepting and let csection mommas hold their babies after. If pickel delivered at harris i would be using her again without a doubt.
I have been a seeing Dr pickle for 9 months for my pregnancy .She has been wonderful and never really waited long time to see her. i had c section and that went great.
13 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Stephanie A Pickel accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Stephanie A Pickel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mansfield, TX.