Dr. Stephanie Pocsik Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Stephanie Pocsik?

Knowledgeable professional yet still very compassionate

Posted on November 16th, 2011

Dr. Pocsik is outstanding. Not only do I feel very comfortable with her experience and knowledge, but she is incredibly down to earth and compassionate. She always takes time to discuss medical issues, answers questions very thoroughly, and doesn't act rushed or annoyed by questions. It is sometimes hard to get an appointment, and the wait for her may be longer, but it is worth it because when it is your time to be seen, she spends the proper time with you.

Posted on February 1st, 2011

At first about 7 years ago, this doctor was fine. Now, she has so many patients you cannot get an appointment within a month, you will never see her if your child is sick. The office has many doctors and the last three times I have visited my children and I have had to wait over an hour! The last time it was 3 hours! AAARRGH!!!So frustrating! I go in for their regular checkups...they get their flu vaccinations and tell me to bring them back for the follow up dose in a month, don't need to make an appointment. So I get my 7 year old out of school early and have my 3 and my 6 month old with me to go get the shots. They make me wait over an hour, then when I ask what is taking so long, then tell me they don't do shots on Fridays!!! Couldn't someone have told me that a month ago!!!! They still would have made me wait over an hour, doesn't matter what day of the week it was! Bye forever Clear Lake Pediatricians we have spent enough time waiting! Oh yeah now they will pierce you or your child's ear for $35. Who asked you? Are you going to start selling earrings and scrunchies now too?

Posted on July 29th, 2017