Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephanie Martin
Dr. Stephanie Martin, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Colorado Springs, CO, with other offices in Colorado Springs, CO and Long Beach, CA (and 3 other locations). She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Maternal and Fetal Medicine. Dr. Martin is affiliated with Centura Health / St Francis Medical Center, St Luke's Episcopal Hospital and St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands. She speaks English.
Dr. Stephanie Martin has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Martin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Centura Health / St Francis Medical Center
St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
St. Joseph`s Hospital and Medical Center
St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital (Texas Medical Center
23 Years Experience
University Of North Texas Health Science Center College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Kern Medical Center
Dr. Stephanie Martin accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Stephanie Martin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Colorado Springs, CO.